Top Scholar Society of Bangladesh (TSSB) is a non-profit organization committed to contributing to the development of vulnerable communities in both urban and rural areas of Bangladesh. We are a research-focused pioneer institution that believes in the power of education and knowledge to bring about positive change in society. Our mission is to promote access to education, research, and innovation, and to create opportunities for those who are often left behind.
TSSB’s initiatives include research and advocacy programs, educational outreach, and community development projects. Our aim is to empower individuals and communities to become self-reliant, resilient, and capable of bringing about meaningful change in their lives and in society at large.
• Promoting TSSB’s activities and programs within your campus and community
• Engaging with students and faculty members to promote TSSB’s initiatives
• Supporting TSSB’s outreach activities, including organizing events, workshops, and seminars
• Providing regular feedback to the TSSB team on activities and initiatives
• Research ambassadors will get the opportunity to gather broader knowledge on research conduction
• Opportunity to work with experienced researchers
• Small funding for their own research projects
• Publication support from TSSB
• Certificate of participation
• Currently enrolled as a student in a recognized educational institution in Bangladesh
• Prior knowledge of research conduction
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong organizational and leadership skills
• A passion for community development and social change